Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Flat ZC at 751 Dec/JIM/g

Hi g, Jim,
Thanks !!!
I enjoy following your posts/comments and do my best to understand them.

Here is your post for convenience:
"Yes there will be a bounce, but bc it printed 7.55 (Stated in my warning post) it's most likely it will not be up as high as 8.00, In order for corn to move above 8.00, it will need lots of work, many days in a trading channel working it self out from a bearish fractal that was enable at 7.99.
Corn is currently testing 7.48 S/R, after some intraday zigzags here, if fails to find support, then 7.11 is next support / objective and so on.
"
On this:
Price did bounce off 748 ish.
Do you consider the current state at 768 as a successful bounce or just intra day noise ???
Price at 768 looks like an intraday S/R to me and Price is bouncing off it.

If price breakes above 768 I might expect a Long trade to be successful to say about 790 from your comments. I would not likely Short until it broke below 748 ish.

Just interested in your thoughts. My "normal behavior" would be to wait TOO long and Price would be at 790 again before I did any thing !!!!

Now at 771 and still heading north !!
I am only looking at "short day trades"....And trying to make sure I follow your logic.
Thanks, Lee