Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: USDA: America exper biggest disaster/Limitup/A

Hi Limitup, All

I'm not chasing you here on prior comments. I'm just trying to understand this market a bit.

So what are the thoughts ???
Corn price CZ12 is staying below $8, basically trading between 750 and 800.

Is this starting to say that the crop is SO POOR that no matter what the harvest a bushel of Corn won't be worth more than this range suggests due to the condition of the crop ???

Or that those "rocks" you mentioned a bit ago are going to give up enough moisture to support a crop commensurate with these prices ????

OR ????

i'm just surprised that with all of the "gloom and doom" that prices are staying where they are ???

Clearly markets "do what they do" but eventually it has to come down to what that bushel of corn is really worth !!!!

Any thoughts on what is really going on ????

Thanks, Lee