Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Do you trust the NFA?
In Response To: Re: Do you trust the NFA? ()

Duck:
Well, I guess this topic is not important. The NFA should pay PFG clients (they have the money) for their inept regalatory ability to keep brokers from steeling trader's money. After all, every trade we make pays them. To do what, I don't now. A simple phone call to the bank to verify funds would of saved us millions. This trend is not going to stop, unless there is a public outcry. To transfer your account to Canada would not cover you. You need to be a Canadian citizen to be insured of fraud. The US goverment has this industry set up perfectly, so they are not liable for anything. On a day to day basis...if a floor broker makes a mistake...a fine or offset is quickly assessed. Why can't the NFA be fined or sued? I guess, just ask Corzine. I would like to see a class action lawsuit against the NFA for not fulfilling their fiduciary duty to the public.

L

Messages In This Thread

Do you trust the NFA?