Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sept Nat Gas/Meets the Boogieman/STR *PIC*

Well if I was going to trade it seriously I'd buy or short this double bull Nat Gas ETF:BOIL. Very appropriate name for it as it really moves and not just a few pennies. Note it is down about six bucks just today so far. I just don't like NG really. When the fundamentals really get out of whack on a market the price action doesn't have a solid base of reality to it. I just watch techncials overall but there is so much NG around they are just burning the stuff off while drilling for Oil just to get rid of it. So like a lot of financial stuff it is out of whack with reality so I avoid it. But there are some huge moves with BOIL for sure. Still in a bear market but with this there is definitely a tradable market. There is also UNG and others not so wild but all are still in a bear market overall.