Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: gold + gold stock / STR *PIC*
In Response To: gold + gold stock trades ()

Yes the last few days the Gold stocks have been hanging in there and outperforming Gold. Good sign and what's needed and expected this month. None have broken out yet but that isn't likely far away from happening. The big fish that 'got away' I was tracking was AEM. Price bottomed in April and had a much higher low on the May lows where most others bottomed. It has been outperforming all of them for some time now and just refuses to selloff. I was hoping to pick it up at lower levels but that isn't likely now. It was the perfect story of a high flyer Gold stock that everyone loved including Cramer on CNBC and then fell from $88 from Dec/10 to $32 this spring with everyone hating the stock. Typical price action on a high quality company with a few issues that bottoms early and then starts to outperform with no one paying much attention to it. Guess I should have just paid up and not been so fussy. I don't plan on chasing it as a lot can happen with Gold and the Gold stocks in August but I'll watch it on any pullback.

Messages In This Thread

gold + gold stock trades
Re: gold + gold stock / STR *PIC*
Re: gold + gold stock / trades