Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Politics vrs commodities
In Response To: Re: Politics vrs commodities ()

Anton LaVey, the founder of the "Church of Satan" wrote in one of his books that he incorporated alot of Ayn Rand's philosophies and ideas into his book, "The Satanic Bible". He said that the only difference between Ayn Rand's philosophies of "objectivism" and "satanism" is that with "objectivism" they don't perform rituals like the satanists do. Other than that, there is very little difference between the two philosophies. The Catholic church has condemned Paul Ryans budget plans because it strays too far from Christian principles and that his ideas more closely resemble satanism then Christianity. I just read today that now that Ryan has been picked for VP, the Catholic Church plans to launch a big media blitz against him. People ought to be very concerned that a guy who is a disciple of Ayn Rand's could become the VP, I know I am concerned. I find the possibility of him being becoming VP to be very spooky.

Messages In This Thread