Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CZ12 Dec Corn Chart/Randolf

Hey Randolf

96 / 253 =.379 but .382 x 253 =96.646 days... i suggest you use a calculator ... in my experience if .4 or greater. the date is on the nexts day..

but this concept of yours is very limited in SCOPE... what about all the other time points from all the other highs and lows your only looking at 2 turns...

all past turns can effect the future by this method

its best to look back 5 to 7 yrs.. of turns.. after 7 yrs or so time looks at them differently..

so your only missing 125 or so of significant turns... to calculate turning points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need to expand your work... no computer need.. but would be a great help...

your comments are welcome...

i would focus in on the 16 of april myself but the new moon is the 17th... not based on the work above...

cheers..