Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/Backing off Resistance/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments !!
Not much in the way of posting on TFC today !!!!

I wonder how much of the Dx pullback had to do with the Merckel comments this morning when the Euro shot up ????
Clu jumped up a buck, Ng up a nickel (and they normally don't trade in tandem) and a number of other markets jumped up as well.

I read a comment "that a rising tide may be floating all boats" !!!!???? But many seem to have then fallen off.

I wish I could overlay the charts of a number of markets the way you can. When I switch among them they are all skewed in time and it's nigh impossible to see who is doing what to whom !!!!

It would be interesting to see what happened today with overlayed charts .........
Ecu, Gcz, Ngu, Fcv, Lcv, Lhv all seemed to run up on the Euro news, then fall off !!!!
Not so sure about Cz .....

Anyway, I thought I was going to get my butt handed to me on Ng today !!!!

I went short after the "report whiplash" at 2.715 and then my platform locked up. Needless to say, by the time I got back up it had run up to 2.8 !!!! Given that fiasco and being pretty confident that it was still a bearish market I held on as it slowly dropped. Finally got out with a 20 buck loss, 1 tick +comm. at 2.72 when it ticked up. Ng most often goes up into the close, so I bailed. Actually, had I held out I would have made a little !!!!!!

No point in nitpicking a few bucks, better to protect the piggy bank !!!

Any thoughts on those Soros etc. gold posts ???? You had been watching Gold. It's up 10 bucks but otherwise has been pretty flat.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

U.S.$ Index/Backing off Resistance *PIC*
Re: U.S.$ Index/Backing off Resistance/Trades
Re: U.S.$ Index/Backing off Resist//GOLD/Lee *PIC*