Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Coffee 7-10 Setup, bought small @ 162-ish *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Coffee 7-10 Setup ()

Incessantly boasting of printing millions upon millions like a machine, touts spending 35 years studying Gann 7-10. Contrast that with pricing a 'small' position at 162-'ish' as the initial volley in ICE coffee. Perhaps some noticed the market shudder with the impact of such an iceberg order. Query as to what constitutes a small position to a presumed 8, 9 or 10 figure trading account is met with derision, disdain and dismissal. My apologies for not being worthy a glimpse of your private trading muscle. I'll look for your order size on the screen when coffee opens at 3:30 AM Eastern Daylight tomorrow morning. I presume your cash printing presses are lubed and ready to wrap and stack. Anticipating the Krakatoa Vesuvius when 7-10 is officially confirmed and you decide to commit large. You a real baller, are ya?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA2CDJWx5So