Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/Bouncing off Support/""R""

Yeah,I'm doing ok. Retired and a little bored really but have nothing much to ##### about. Perhaps that's the problem. I should travel to Amsterdam and be mauled by a herd of hookers or something exciting I guess. Just not in the mood for travel as I don't see the point of oohing and awwing at historical places. Just not a cultural kind of guy it seems. Hope all is well with yourself and Dr. Pam. I still take the Salmon Oil pills along with some other supplements that make me immune from everything and everyone so far. Haven't got a 'life' yet though. It's tough to find something like that,lol. Even Home Depot doesn't have one!
Nice chart. I was playing around with the Excel the other day but my version is very old and my younger daughter told me to get a new version. I actually made up a chart with the data. Naturally it was not as artistic as yours but it made the point ok. I gotta get with that program as it is interesting creating your own stuff. Printing it off correctly is a problem though for some reason. But yes 81 is the key. Drawing that one year uptrendline on my Qcharts chart would be right on 81 if I redrew it with a little more care and used a crayon like I'm supposed to rather than a sharp line. And lots of history at 81 to 81.50 on DX as well. That was the Nov/10 & Jan/11 high as well as the recent high in March. So while all the stories hit the press DX will determine the direction to most markets. So far it's looking good at the bounce off the 81 area.