Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Howdy ya'll *PIC*

Hi ya'll!!

Ha! :-)#

How ya'll doin'?

Just wanted to post a chart for ya'll....don't even bother askin' what the hell I'm doin' or where I've been ya'll wouldn't beleive me anyhow....lol...
All I can say is life gets more interestin' every day....
I will say that I am the happiest I've ever been and I have found true love for the first time in my life...my soulmate...never believed the concept before I witnessed it...
And yes, she is a Russian woman ...2nd time's a charm I guess....long but good story...
But she is an angel sent from heaven. This is truth. I did not know women like this existed.

Anyways....here is the chart...

A straddle is a good bet here. As for myself I'm lookin' for a test of $43 by the end of the year if not sooner...'cause my prejudice is at least a weak 5th wave up on the weekly which is due to start in this timeframe.....and a break above $31 for 4 days in a row will be the conformation...(We're there tonight btw)...

And it IS 2012 after all....public hype will produce a much bigger reaction than the whole Y2K thingy....
I think this will likely happen even with a stronger dollar btw....after all, it is just being weighed against other paper fiat currencies after all....all fiat is suspect now...