Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dec Gold/Artie/Trades
In Response To: Dec Gold/Artie *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the charts/comments .... Dx as well .....

No clue what Bernanke said or didn't say that may have given rise to a $30 rise in Gold and what looks like a 40 cent drop in Dx as well. Figuring that out is "above my pay grade " !!!!

Will be interesting to see what happens Sun. night on the open !!!!

I think products like Gold, Silver, Currencies, Ng should open for trading Sun. night as usual and close early on Monday (noon ish) reopening again at 6 pm Est. as usual.

I did not dig deeper into the trading schedule this time, but that is the way I think it will go.

That $30 jump in Gold seems like a "lot of short covering" if that's what most of it was !!!!????

Have to go back and study "Google Earth" some more !!!
You had posted a great photo of Vancouver some time ago, but I was unable to reconcile it in Google Earth.

What I did notice though was what looks like a "ton" of sailboats in slips. I say sailboats only from the shape of the decks (masts are not visible) and they (most) seem to be about 40 foot in length using parked vehicles as a measuer of approx. 20 ft for what look like SUV types....

Really curious what the sailing activity is/like in that area !!!???

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Dec Gold/Artie *PIC*
Re: Dec Gold/Artie/Trades