Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Euro/ At Strong Resistance

I like the way you worded that (lol)....... "with a bunch of psychopathic hyped up traders with their fingers on the buy/sell buttons. Good luck with the trading. Everyone in a position is going to need a lot of it.".

Yup. That 81 ish level on the dollar and 1.26 to 1.28 on the Euro are still the current touch points on longer term charts So it seems that something will be needed to either push through
or bounce off these lines.

Some kind of news will come out to do that. As I said, which economy will be considered better, US or Europe. If we stay right here for a while, the chart indicators will begin to bottom for the US dollar and top for the Euro. So I favor eventually UP for the US dollar and down for the Euro. Just have no idea how long we will meander here until a breakout of some sort.

As always, great chart info.

Messages In This Thread

Euro/ At Strong Resistance *PIC*
Re: Euro/ At Strong Resistance