Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Canada Closes Embassy Immediately/KABOOM time?
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Yes well the Canadian Prime Minister has personally travelled all over the world to increase trade agreements as the U.S. slow down means it can't count on the U.S. to buy most of the stuff it exports. And with the Canadian dollar at and over par most of the time now other countries have undercut Canada's best customer the U.S. due to currency differences. I'm glad to see our "Conservative" Prime Minister doing his job and busting his ass making difficult financial trade deals 'personally' as that's what Conservative political leaders do to keep an economy sound. (unlike Liberals) But I do find it very very odd he'd shut down the Canadian Embassy in Iran all of a sudden and warn Canadians not to travel there right when he's trying to make a new trade deal with Russia. Doesn't make financial sense and is not like him to do this as new trade deals are critical for the economy. Plus he was hoping to talk Russia into a harder line on Iran and Syria so closing the Embassy 'before' these important talks doesn't add up. And he has always supported Israel for whatever reason and has close ties with them. So 'if' they were planning an attack on Iran I suspect Canada would be given a 'hint' to exit all citizens in Iran before hand.

By the way I was walking along the beach today and saw a guy walking along with a huge picture of Obama on his T-Shirt. I know a lot of Americans are here much of the time so he was obviously one of them. I almost told him to cover up before someone shot him but thought he'd probably take me seriously and call the cops on me,lol. I did think of you and if I had an IPhone or camera I would have taken a picture of the guy. It did surprise me though as I did think he was pushing his luck. But I guess being in Canada he wasn't as worried. I did have to chuckle thinking about it though.

Messages In This Thread

Canada Closes Embassy Immediately/KABOOM time? *LINK*
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Canada Closes Embassy Immediately/KABOOM time?
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Canada Closes EmbassyNTR//Scope/Wayne