Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dec Corn/Randolf *LINK*
In Response To: Dec Corn *PIC* ()

Recall when this message board was nothing but CORN posts? That was the topping area for CORN which is typical. It's actually a good indicator to watch for whenever a message board is nothing but hyped up end of the world prediction posts about a particular commodity. It's always the same extreme reaction.

P.S. You must be feeling very warm and fuzzy with Billy's speech and reaction at the convention and now the latest poll numbers that show Obama with a 24 point lead. That wont help Obama much "IF" the Senate and House of Representatives are controlled by the Republicans after the November election. He will really miss the power he had the 1st two years regardless of what happens. But I guess it just might be called a draw between the two and eliminate any extreme legislation. In Canada we have a Parliament like Britain and at times have had a Minority government that needs to soften legislation to get the opposition to support it in order to pass. That has much the same effect and does balance legislation but bogs down needed changes for the economy etc. Thankfully Canada now has a Majority Conservative government so they can go hog wild passing all sorts of 'good stuff' and get the right wing agenda going full tilt. The economy is one of the strongest in the world now. Big business and money is pouring into Canada like never before with multi billion dollar projects all over the country. I see besides multiple LNG plants being built several major businesses are locating here too. Target bought out 120 Zellers stores across the country and is renovating all of them into Target stores. Now Nordstrum is also doing much the same here taking over some Sears stores. I've never in my life seen so much construction going on across the country before. Kitimat is building at least 3 multi billion dollar LNG plants along with all the infrastructure needed around it. Makes me wish I was 20 again.

Messages In This Thread

Dec Corn *PIC*
Re: Dec Corn/Randolf *LINK*
Re: Dec Corn/Randolf/Trades
Re: Dec Corn *PIC*
Re: Dec Corn