Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: What's up ??/Trades
In Response To: Re: What's up ??/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!!
On Ng, I personally don't care whether it goes up or down, but I would like to be able to be "on board" when it does start to move.

Frankly, I should retract part of the above. I think the Ng industry is far too important to our overall economy to be left to flap in the breeze at the hands of speculators !!! I think price around where it is now is probably "safe" but much lower risks damage to the overall infrastructure and economy.

You mention:
"Trading headlines is not my cup of tea." ....Nor mine. I was referring to the "total lack of political discussion" on the forum.

I know that I complained about that "For Sure" guy who NEVER posted a trading related thought EVER on the forum.
It certainly wasn't my intent to see all political discussion stop !!!!

I think Romney did well in the debate overall, but I fail to see how he could possibly have thought that he had anything to gain from that "Big Bird" comment. That would appeal to the votes he already had, not the ones he needed !!!!

He better be extremely careful when he finally goes on the "View TV program". Three of the five on that show are really "fixin" to have him for "lunch" !!!!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

What's up ??/Trades/All
Re: What's up ??/Lee *PIC*
Re: What's up ??/Trades