Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: What's Up ??/Trades
In Response To: Re: What's Up ??/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!!!
Will just have to keep a close eye on things.

Since I posted to you, Dx is back tapping away at 80 just like Woody the woodpecker and Ngx has fallen off a fair bit.

Thoroughly agree with the election comments. I have always been concerned that the Romney camp would shoot themselves in the foot !!!! How can they be so stupid to keep bringing up issues that their party "already knows the answer to - and knows that that is the only place there could possibly be any support on those issues" !!!!

Just watch, Romney will "waffle again" in the next debate (Town hall style) - so if they catch a drift like that he will get his butt handed to him !!!! I'm waiting for the question (how do you resolve the employment problem) when you keep pumping out kids faster than the economy can grow to accommodate them !!!???? And the Pope sure doesn't kick in either !!!!

I'm waiting for the day when "public education" foots the bill for the first two kids, and you are on your own for the rest of the tribe !!!! When they all have to pay that bill maybe we'll see some serious changes in attitude !!!!

Take care,
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

What's Up ??/Trades
Re: What's Up ??/Lee *PIC*
Re: What's Up ??/Trades