Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Stock Crash like 1987’s is Inevitable/Trades *PIC*

"something is very,very out of whack"

That sums up my feelings of late perfectly Trades. I just flat out don't trust the long side of any position here currently, from Gold, Silver, commodities, and all of their related stocks, to the broader markets and the small group of market-leading 'darlings' (AAPL, GOOG, etc.) that you referenced. The price action 'feels' all wrong and the sentiment indicators are in very worrisome territory to say the least. I just get a sence of massive broad-based complacency here...so yeah, I like your attitude...preserve that capitol above all else in the coming weeks as the U.S. election date approaches...if I had to consider one long position in these wacky days it might actually be in the greenback...nobody is looking for a rally there with sentiment now tilted to the bearish extreme...but I'm not planning to go long the dollar right now either, lol...

Messages In This Thread

Another Stock Crash like 1987’s is Inevitable *LINK*
Re: Stock Crash like 1987’s is Inevitable/Haligo
Re: Stock Crash like 1987’s is Inevitable/Trades *PIC*