Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver--nearing breakout

hi Hal! Good to hear from you as well...and thanks for the chart also....
i am doing well, my life seems to be filled with adventure of one kind or another almost continuosly lol...I don't know what I'd do with myself if things ever settled down and these crazy random events I keep finding myself in ever subsided....
oh well, I cant complain for boredom...
anyways if we do not get a sizeable rally started very soon then i would be suspect of a large downmove actually by January....as many small specs will likely be piled on by then....with the whole '2012' effect and everything....
we will see....
anyways i hope we both find a way to make money on this beast regardless of direction...or 'non' direction as the case may be....hahaha....
i do think we break hard one way or the other very soon and I am still thinking up for now....
i hope you and your family are well....
Cheers! :)