Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: RIMM + Dx, Ec, Gc, Si / LEE

Well DX broke down from that one month uptrend on weak momentum. No big surprise there. And most everything else 'automatically' trades inverse to DX, hence the rally. But volume was very light with a part day only in trading and major players gone into next week. I wouldn't take anything you saw today too seriously. I would expect a lot of short covering occurred as well to avoid any bullish news over the weekend. No one likes to wake up Monday Morning with markets gaping against you on some b.s. story of wild enthusiasm. So until next week is well under way I wouldn't read too much into any market moves meaning much. I'm keeping the positions I have with an exit strategy firmly in place and not adding anything on a day like this. So far so good. The charts looked good on most but with so few players is suspect. Wait til the 'big boys' come back next week to see what's real and what's not.

Messages In This Thread

RIMM/Continues to Rally *PIC*
Re: RIMM + Dx, Ec, Gc, Si /Trades
Re: RIMM + Dx, Ec, Gc, Si / LEE