Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver update/Trades
In Response To: Re: Silver update/Ronbo *PIC* ()

Hi Trades, now that I have some computer time I wanted to thank you proper for all the attention you give to these silver charts...
I need to get a satellite downlink in time at my new country home so I don't have to drive to town....but I don't want to pay for a yearly service yet as I will be in Ecuador next month for 35 days and then in Russia again for the spring...so I will wait until June or so before signing the nessesary yearl-long contract...
So I will just be online sporadically until then...

Anyways it is interesting how the slower moving ave. on the weekly macd is just creeping up ever so slowly above the centerliine...and this seems to iindicate slowly building technical strength...
And there seems to be a lot of pressure building for a big move...maybe something will 'pop' in the news to get this beast rolling...
But I am not holding my breath anymore for a move to $42 by year-end...maybe just a re-test of the $36-$37 level will suffice...

Hope your doin' well with yer 'scalps'...

:-)#