Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gun Stocks Plunge/++ more comments/Trades
In Response To: Re: Gun Stocks Plunge/Lee ()

Hi Trades,
Sorry, my comment really didn't belong here.
I'm sure your post was correct/accurate.

My thought really belongs with Ronbo's post on drugs, which I will add.

My point was simply quick, that if a "mentally deranged" person wants to do such a thing, they will surely find another way. My comment was, "if not a gun" then maybe a knife at a truck drivers throat coming out of a coffee stop and driving a loaded fuel truck into a school !! They don't need a gun !!!

The politicians will jump on board, as have the major news networks to hype things up and sell advertising. when in fact they are only "spreading ideas" to the sick minds.

When did airliner high jacks start -- when the Boeing 727 was highjacked over Oregon/Washington with his ransom paid and he parachuted out !! It was all over the news "for forever" casting the script for those that followed.

If they can prevent "lindsay Lohan" from ever owning a firearm due to her DUI/DWI entanglements (who would NEVER shoot up a school) why can't they deal with all of those requiring the "mind control" drugs mentioned in Ronbo's post !!!!???? Follow the money, as Ronbo suggested, you will find the answer !!!

The event in Connecticut and all of the others are Sad and Sick, but guns are not the problem.

BTW"
Mayor Bloomberg of New York City (aka Bloomberg news) has chimed in again for his nationwide ban/restrictions on fire arms. Why ??? Because he can't control the Apes in NYC even with a MANDATORY 1 YEAR JAIL TERM for carrying a gun (of any sort) in NYC !!!

There is a shooting almost daily in NYC and you never hear of anyone going to jail. If it even happens, it is boring news for the NYC news media !!! So, Bloomberg wants the rest of the country to solve his problem.

Thanks, Lee