Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Assault .. or .. Sporting .. ?
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Well, I 've got a few guns. Nice ones with wood stocks and good hunting capability.

All these Rambo types who own people killers (like Zimmerman who stalked the black kid and killed him) need to be brought up.

I know some concealed-carry folks who should never have been licensed. They are just people who want to be a hero but are more likely to result in the killing of an innocent. Always looking for a situation to have a shootout.

True hunters have no use for these fools who want to collect and use guns which serve no purpose other than ego enlargers. Maybe they have penis size problems. But, what's with the mother of the perp??? She was looney herself.

With over 300 million people in the USA, I'd say, overall, we do quite well.

I am sad to see the faces of the little people who were killed. But, cops in every school, etc. is nuts. More government payroll. more gov't. pensions. more justification for bigger government. and the only way to pay for it is printing or higher taxes (and the gov't will spend a dollar or 2 more than the dollar they collect in taxes for sure).

America...where we drive around in Humvees and have assault rifles in the gun racks in our rear windows. Have we gone just a little too far?

It is our right, but it shows little judgement.

However, the assault rifle used in the killings was purchased by someone who should have locked it up in the situation she had at home. Most people use their guns responsibly in the US. even if they are military use only types.

Amazing we all do as well as we do.

I notice the Boomers are re-tribing. That is, we are getting back in touch with each other. We've been alone too long. It will be the Boomers who step up in our own time. Sorry for the delay. May be slow to act, but.....watch. We gonna fix what we screwed up.

Messages In This Thread

Assault .. or .. Sporting .. ? *NM* *PIC*
(Message Deleted by Poster)
(Message Deleted by Poster)