Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: weather Dec 31- Jan 7th/CJ/Trades
In Response To: weather Dec 31- Jan 7th ()

Hi CeeJay, Trades
CeeJay: Thanks for the weather update. Sure have some work to do on this stuff !!
Trades: Thanks for the follow on charts comments

I thought I would combine this into one post/response.

Well, I really screwed up !!!! No firm conviction on early Sunday night. Thouht it might fall off all night and rebound sharply in the morning like it did the prior sunday. Well, it did fall off and continued to dribble down with Price flattening out around European opening, I went long and unfortunately, promptly fell asleep !!!!! The rest is history.

Hope the cold weather turns this puppy around !!!

Anyway I think trading resumes Cristmas night at 6pm eastern, so will bail out on any further drop.

Good Luck, and Merry Christmas to All !!!!!!
Thanks, Lee