Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Read the Tee Leaves

The present Admin has not only won election, but it has definately continued failed policies of the past four years.

What does that mean to the commodity markets? Wide price flucations, and a continued inflation. Why? Because of a continued weak dollar, and likely an other downgrade of the credit of the USA. A bad thing for the USA. How did it happen? An majority of voters wanting to be sure they have continued entitlements without any concern of the outcome of our Country.

It will be continue to be difficult to read fundamentals into a Govt controlled market. Todate it has lead to $1,600 plus Gold, 7.00 corn, Live Cattle over 130, Crude Oil 90.00 plus.. I heard today if it was not for the Govt subs milk would be currently over $8.00 gal. Interest ratse held low by design. None of this is good for our producers or good for the economic health of our Country.

Why is this not covered by the media? The media is controlled, and speakes to the un-informed.

I can not beleive the speeches of the Democratic Party successfully demonizing the Republicians. Will The Repuplicians give in.. I think so.. they are like our Seals at Benghazi under attack for over 7 hours asking for support that never came..

Recommendation: C Y A

Messages In This Thread

Read the Tee Leaves
Re: Read the Tee Leaves