Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: MARCH Nat Gas/ Still A Sick Puppy/Rolly

Your welcome. A picture is worth a thousand words. I avoid almost everything other than the charts. Note my last several posts on Gold and Silver and RIMM,Nat Gas etc etc. I have no idea of the 'stories' associated with these markets. There are too many on both sides to properly quantify. The charts told the story like they always do. After all smart money controls the markets and if they see something that will impact prices they will react to it long before it's in view of the rest of us. Recall my post recently when there was very bullish news for Nat Gas on the very cold weather. I posted that a market that doesn't respond to good news is a very bearish one as Nat Gas prices did not rally. And Nat Gas sold off again in the face of freezing weather,snow etc etc. The chart told the story before it occurred. I have no idea why Nat Gas ignored this terrible winter weather across the U.S. and Canada. I don't care either. Price ignored this bullish news and that was all there was to consider. To think we can outsmart the big traders that determine direction is naive at best. Just plain ####### stupid at worst. They knew there was ample NG supply with no point trying to run price up. So if you view these big traders as the "SHARKS" then view the rest of us as the "PILOT FISH" that follow along side then you'll have a better track record of success. Price is king and always will be. And the charts are the footprints of the big players (SHARKS) that determine direction. Those prices can't be camouflaged. It just is what it is. No harm in watching other factors for a 'heads up' on possibilities. Collectively many factors help determine price including seasonal trends,supply to extreme weather ratios, bullish/bearish sentiment,etc. But in the end price is king. And we all know where to look for that. All the b.s. in the world can't change that.