Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: One thing I notice over the years

What? First Commodities of Boston fly by night? What????????????

"This could be another '74 folks ... that million dollar train is leaving the station, but if you run REALLY fast, you just might be able to catch the caboose. Get on board!"

I was actually soliicited with that pitch ... that peddler was incredible.

All I did was send in a return card that had a picture of someone that looked like a coffee mug.

First Commodity (or commodities, cannot really recall) of Boston ... as pure as the driven snow.

Messages In This Thread

One thing I notice over the years