Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Silver...Trades?/Wayne
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Just got an email back from ESignal and they do not offer a trading platform with Qcharts. Must switch to ESignal for that and other new and exciting features,lol...........I was tempted to tell them they should be discounting Qcharts if they are not updating it with new features but I know they'd just say switch to ESignal. Qcharts costs me $170 per month with everything so I have considered dumping them now and again but am not into learning another charting program. I actually hate electronic b.s. I also use Stockcharts.com that costs $25 per month and I could actually just trade just using that. It has a lot of very helpful techncial indicators and other info that most don't have. I'll wait to cancel Qcharts someday when I get totally pissed off with them I guess. But I do like how I can drag a chart back for years with Qcharts and slowly drag it forward comparing price action and various indicators. Can't do that with many charting programs.

Messages In This Thread

March Silver/Refuses to Die *PIC*
Re: March Silver/Refuses to Die/Update *PIC*
(Message Deleted by Poster)