Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: SP 500 es *PIC*
In Response To: Re: ES ** CAUTION *PIC* ()

I exited the swing trade at the 1554 objective that was posted in the previous chart. Notice that ES try to test 1559.5 S/R but retrace back before hitting it. Now ES moved down to test the previous S/R at 1529.5 (I remember when I posted that chart, ES hit that 1529.50 and it was tike hitting a wall) Notice that now the same 1529.50 S/R is support and the market is reacting the same way, like it hit the floor and bounced back up. Basically the objective is still the same at 1591 for July/Aug. Plenty of time to get there, so it will be bouncing like a yo-yo with the rest of the yo-yos that believe the news.............

The above objective will be voided if below 1468 (Unfortunately, that's how much room it has before it can be consider bearish)

g

I grew up in a bookless house - my parents didn't read poetry, so if I hadn't had the chance to experience it at school I'd never have experienced it. But I loved English, and I was very lucky in that I had inspirational English teachers, Miss Scriven and Mr. Walker, and they liked us to learn poems by heart, which I found I loved doing.
.- Carol Duffy -.

Carol Ann Duffy, 1955) is a British poet and playwright. She is Professor of Contemporary Poetry at Manchester Metropolitan University, and was appointed Britain's poet laureate in May 2009.
Her collections include Standing Female Nude (1985), winner of a Scottish Arts Council Award; Selling Manhattan (1987), which won a Somerset Maugham Award; Mean Time (1993), which won the Whitbread Poetry Award; and Rapture (2005), winner of the T. S. Eliot Prize. Her poems address issues such as oppression, gender, and violence, in an accessible language that has made them popular in schools.

Messages In This Thread

ES *PIC*
Re: ES *PIC*
Re: ES
Re: ES ** CAUTION
Re: ES ** CAUTION *PIC*
Re: ES ** CAUTION/Nice Post, thanks *NM*
Re: ES ** CAUTION/Nice Post, thanks /TY&YW *NM*
Re: ES ** CAUTION *PIC*
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Hey g ***Sugarman
Re: Hey g ***Sugarman TY & GN! *NM*
Re: sugarman
Re: Hey g \ Sugarman *PIC*
Re: S&P 500 Index WARNING
Re: S&P 500 Index / es
Re: SPX *PIC*
Re: SP 500 INDEX and ES
Re: SPX hits 1665 target *PIC*
Re: SPX tested 1636 S/R Volatility is on!
Re: SP 500 es
Re: SP 500 es / g