Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AUDUSD April Break-Out/Trout

For whatever reason I can't duplicate your chart. My 240 minute chart on Qcharts looks nothing like yours. And yours doesn't show what moving averages you are using as well. Your 240 minute chart shows 27 candles from the high on the 26th of March to April 1st which is 5 trading days. That also doesn't make sense from what I'm looking at. Don't know if you are using 'all sessions' or not. Too many unknown issues for me to grasp.