Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: YM *PIC*
In Response To: YM *PIC* ()

price direction based solely on technical patterns...But I'll give it a shot...

We shall see if price consolidates here, under the dragon's "Hump" level of 14500 to form its "head"...
Perhaps it'll do this in Sunday's and Monday's sessions.
Then, if it runs up to the BZ at 14600 or so and meets resistance, I'll consider 14600 to be the neckline
of an inverse H&S...from there I'll be looking for the RH shoulder to develop around ~14500 before any run up resumes...up to the best case "Top of the Tail" target of around 14700...
All bets are off if the red 30 WMA continues to turn price away and 14400 doesn't hold.

Hows that for prediction postulations, LOL?
How often does price action get predicted with that amount of detail...and turn out to be right?