Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: N Korea fires a few more missles *PIC*

Hi icd det all! Crazy eh? moved a thousand points from 666 to 1666. Look at chart below.

buy the dip? HA!

20 year analysis of the S&P 500 the number of years I been in this game and now, twenty years later, I believe my small speculation capitol can make back all my losses plus bank to cruise the country site my last few years on this earth for vineyards all over the world in search of the best... Anyone in western Australia? Like to go there next.

Over the past couple of weeks, I have done some solid analysis of the index - based on the percentage amount above and the points above the 50 day and the 100 day moving averages.

Right now, we're 5.16% above the 50 and 8% above the 100.

There are only a few times we've been soo overextended -
during April to October of 2009 - OK, coming off the bottom
during June and July of 2003 - also coming off the bottom
Nov to Feb in 1998 / 1999 - then a 50 pt correction 4%
Feb to mid Jul of 1998 - then 230 pt correction 17%
May to Aug 1997 - 100 pt correction 11%

Even in the midst of the rise of the Internet bubble, there were corrections...

Since Thanksgiving, we've gone "more parabolic" than anytime of the housing bubble - even the Jul '06 to Feb '07 stretch and even then, 5% correction.

and also, at least during the Internet bubble (tech equipment) and the housing bubble (wood, copper, drywall, concrete, and then the furniture and furnishings, etc...), there was actual demand for goods occurring...

Messages In This Thread

N Korea fires a few more missles
Re: N Korea fires a few more missles *PIC*
Re: N Korea fires a few more missles