Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Is it just me? The markets look very weak

lol you should get that Ukranian woman....Lord knows it's damn near impossible to find a reasonable single woman in America ...well, at least that's my experience in Cali...all the good ones are taken and the ones that are still single got issues...
And I'm back here right now..in California btw...but I wish I woulda stayed in St. Petersburg its soooo fricken hotter-than-hell right now...
Its too hot to do much outside so I'm stuck indoors making bad trades and gettin' whipsawed as usual lol....and I sure miss the little woman, hopefully her visa is done and she joins me in a coupla months...

My entire silver commentary can be summed up as: wait for the move all of the way down to the long-term uptrendline around $14 or so....
Used to seem like a long ways away but now it seems pretty darn close...

This S&P chart looks to me like it is saying "watch out for something unexpected to appear to knock me down a couple hundred" ...we'll see...I would assume metals to follow 'if' this were to happen...but I'm likely on the wrong side of the trade 'again' with my put option....'sigh'...
I DID see the bounce coming at the 1555 level though, as it was support going back to the previous monthly highs...I should have stuck with the long trade more than a day or so...

Anyways...best of trades to ya...(just fade me and you'll be fine lol!)