Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: usd/Artie *LINK*
In Response To: usd ()

TRUST???? Well you can trust my good intentions I suppose. But like my grandma used to say " The road to hell is lined with good intentions." Keep it in mind........................

DX broke out above a triple top over 84 and as long as it holds above that level more or less it is a very bullish and valid breakout out of an Ascending Triangle. That would project a rally to next resistance which is way up there around 89. Nothing wrong with DX. Notice it was July 4th U.S. Holiday when Mario Draghi of the ECB announced a very bearish assessment of Europe and the Euro members and suggested 'falling interest rates' ahead with economic weakness. Add to that the BOE did much the same from EX: Canadian bank of Canada Governer Mark Carney suggesting that present expectations of rate hikes were not warranted and a weaker economic picture was ahead. Consequently the Euro plunged along with the British Pound and automatically DX soared. Plus a wide variety of world markets soared and plunged depending on their relationship to the currencies. This is why I don't hold positions anymore for any length of time as it is no different than running through land mined fields with snipers at the end of it in case you do make it. See Gold and Silver plunge. A lot of traders had their heads handed to them with a variety of markets with both those announcements on July 4th and couldn't do a dam thing about it. Thankfully I wasn't one of them.......................Guess that's what trading has come to.

Messages In This Thread

usd
Re: usd/Artie *LINK*
Re: usd/Artie
Re: usd/Artie