Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

dec corn update

current count on the daily chart looks to have finished the w3 of the c wave down and a full corrective w4 of the c leg would put corn at the 5.20-5.40 price range which would be the prior wave 4. I will be taking some profits on half of my long positions at these levels. (still holding longs as of now per my prior posts)) if this is the 4th wave in progress now i will be expecting a final psh lower in a wave 5 of c. need to see this corrective w4 though to have trgts for the w5 that should finish the formation. Wave 5's usually have 3 scenarios and once complete we should see much higher prices if my count is correct.

Again i have no Idea of where this market is going. this is just my opinion!

Trade well

CK