Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Corn n sugar plus an indices set up

2 scenarios for Corn :(daily chart) still looks to be in the 5th wave that is dragging out on the daily chart that could finish any time now. 2nd scenario is that we are in the c leg down that could reach as low as 420. Both are calling for much higher prices in the near future.(my bias is still on the first scenario and i am holding longs from the high 470-490 price range.

Sugar- the count that a large A-B-C wave ( weekly and monthly chart)is still in play as wave C was equal to wave A. My first trgt remains around the 18.00-18.25 area. Holding longs in march may

Indices- currently set up for the spx Nasdaq and Dow for a c leg down or worse case scenario a w3 lower. Opened position yesterday short. 3074 Nasdaq futures.

Again these are just my analysis and opinions. I don't know where these markets may go.

Good trading
CK