Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ugaz, UgoMan!
In Response To: ugaz ()

You the big money maker on this board. Running large and pushing big. Congratulations! I am always in awe of the filthy rich trader making bookoo bucks, mucho moolah. You only do the natgas or are there other winners you not telling us about? Once again, congrats. I got on with you back when, but got off the train with pocket change and watched it take off like a jet plane. Got on again, just to get off with chump change again, repeat seeing it take off without me. Finally a third time, did it and yup, got out with a few commisions profit and gazed as it flew off in the distance.

No Secret, You The Man!

Speculator Jesse Livermore:
After a wild and lengthy rollercoaster ride as a speculator, Livermore believes he has found the secret to his success. It’s obvious he’s excited by this discovery, which he eagerly shares:

“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: it never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!

“It is no trick at all to be right on the market,” he adds. “I’ve known many [traders] who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level that should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine; that is, they made no real money out of it. [Traders] who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make the big money.”

Messages In This Thread

ugaz
(Message Deleted by Poster)