Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Yes Anonymous Edward...Long UUP
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

You did make a good point about the use of those terms in the headline. The articles themselves are balanced but I see your point. I will remove them.

My education service is an open book. I demonstrate short-term trading tactics in live markets and that is free. Everything I do is in live markets in front of the students -- it's up to them if they want to attend and/or study the online courses.

I encourage clients to stay in the demo account for years if that is what it takes. And I certainly wouldn't breach the privacy of a student/client under any circumstances.

I do see that Elliott is viable on the lower time frames, particularly when viewed through the mechanical framework of RTT Theory, but as I said in the article it loses it's continuity quickly over time, or when new information is introduced into the market-- like most pattern recognition tactics. The bottom line is recognizing when we are in a favorable environment -- time to trade --and when we are not -- do not trade.

You can come and see a live demonstration for yourself tomorrow morning, it is free, and there certainly is no commitment -- I'm sure I've invited you before. I do understand however that most people who want to be traders are also of the mindset that they want to do it their way -- that's the lure in the first place. It's hard for them to learn from someone they perceive as different than them, impossible in fact, without trust.

Trading involves risk of loss and is not suitable for most investors.

Messages In This Thread

(Message Deleted by Poster)
Dean & Gordon, how'bout our Ronbo? And besides...
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Yes Anonymous Edward...Long UUP