Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: KC - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

LOL

R is the moderator.

but, think you're too tough on the guy. he has some good points if you will pick them out.

Golly, i certainly got a few bad calls and shortcomings.

don't listen to nobody but myself these days. but, like to hear everyone.

like markets and lesbians the most. try to balance my time between them. (i'm lying... only like the markets and red wine.)

have found that if the big bulge in yo pants is a large roll of C notes, the girls fall like the flies.

once had a Jewish girl tell me that she wanted to marry a guy with money because she could always get the other stuff on the side. but not vice versa.

Had a friend who cashed in his 401K and bought a Beechcraft Bonanza. His wife left him because of it. Crikey! Looking at today's news, it was the right thing to do.

what were we talkin' about again? I seem to have dozed off. lol.

icd