Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Sugar, corn and crude

Sugar has been rolling higher ever since my bottom call,and has hit my trgt price of 1825-1850.
Still own half a sugar position and will be waiting for a retrace of the prior move higher down to the 1774 area as I believe we are going much much higher longer term. New positions will be taken in mrch contract and further out.

Corn- was a bit early as you are aware on my corn call as we are still in
a "c" wave that could reach as low as 378. Still holding longs from the 470 -490 area.

Crude -dec contract has retraced enough to complete a 4th wave lower with
The 5th wave higher to come. A push below 97.50 would invalidate the current count.
Trgts are 112-115 and possibly higher to 124. Current positions long from 101.50 and 100.00

Good trading and as always " I have no clue where these markets are going"
CK.
If any would like counts on other mrkts feel free
To drop me a note.