Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Here's your answer dirt
In Response To: Re: Here's your answer dirt ()

It helps to know what wave you are in… I like buying 5 waves down as is happening
Right now in corn. We are in the corrective c wave ( which consists of 5 waves)that may end here at anytime or lower at around
The 4.18 to 3.78 level basis dec contract. There is a point where my count will invalidate like
In the crude mrkt this past week. I always have a main count and an alternate. I take losses just like
Anyone who trades. As I have been doing this for a long time I'm confident in
My ability to trade relative to MY account. 5th waves can be tricky to buy as they can do
1 of three things. Kinda like what we are seeing the indices do right now. I believe
The possibility that we are near a top that may happen tomorrow after the fed announcement as we are currently
,By my count ,the 5th wave of the advance.

I'll be more than happy to help anyone understand elliotwave
And trade it according to their account size and risk tolerance not mine.
You just get a few people that enjoy seeing people be wrong in their market
Analysis. All I can do is trade my system that I have used for years with great success.

Good trading
CK

Messages In This Thread

Here's your answer dirt
(Message Deleted by Poster)
(Message Deleted by Poster)