Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sugar update
In Response To: Re: Sugar update ()

Normally I would not respond to this thread but for your benefit I am still bullish on sugar dirt… I don't know what else to say. I only have my opinions and post from time to time. I don't do a lot of flip flopping. It appears you have a bad taste in your mouth
from someone or something as I have seen you do this same thing to 7-10 when I first found this website. I am still long sugar and will be until the count invalidates or the count comes to fruition. I use different strategies to hedge my risk if the market moves against me. I only post here b/c I found it enjoyable and there are some great posts on here. I enjoy reading others opinions as I learn something different everyday I trade. I'm no guru and never claim to be,(except my small excerpt you got from a trader on twitter that I chat with. You should follow her she's good. That was funny Ha.) I'm just a trader that believes in my trading methods. Losses are part of the game and I take em just like anyone who trades does. My suggestion to you would be to stop looking at my posts as I don't have time to give you when I get in and out.And hey post a recommendation every once in a while, I'm sure you have some great ideas. Or you can just fade me, you'll make tons of money.

Wish you the best
CK

Messages In This Thread

Sugar update