Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Crimea
In Response To: Re: Crimea *PIC* ()

I didn't know that Palin ever said that because I never paid any attention to that stupid beotch. I can understand why people laughed at her for saying it because what she was insinuating was that if she was to get elected Putin wouldn't dare to invade Ukraine because he would be too afraid of her and McCain. Well, everybody knows that's bullcrap. The reality is Putin would've invaded Ukraine when the opportunity presented itself and he had a good enough excuse no matter who was in the White House. And another thing to consider, let's suppose that McCain/Palin had won the 2008 election, and then suppose that Putin invades Ukraine shortly thereafter.
What would McCain/Palin do about it? Would they invade Russia and start WWIII? Would they launch nukes at Moscow starting a nuclear holocaust and wipe out 3/4 of the the world population just to show Putin that they are tough and mean business? Do y'all think that's what Obama should do now? Do y'all think that we should have a nuclear war because Putin invaded Ukraine? Do you see where i'm going with this line of questions?
I don't think anyone in their right mind wants any of that, but the Republicans are denigrating Obama for not doing that. Do you not see how ridicules that is?
Come on you stupid republicans, grow a brain and get a clue already. Jeez, what a bunch of friggen idiots.

Messages In This Thread

Crimea
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Putin’s Entourage Could Turn on Him *NM* *LINK*
Re: Crimea *NM* *PIC*