Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: How & Why We Forecast The Aussie Dollar Rally *PIC*

Yeah Wayne if you trade U.S. hours you really only had one shot at it has a day-trader -- yesterday on the U.S. open -- a nice long look. If you traded the London open today however; wowsa! See chart below:

While I believe the method on the lower time frames -- such as the 15 min w/ some entries on the 3-min or lower -- probably can't be improved much from the current trading plan and winning %, I am really excited about the future because I don't believe we've scratched the surface at all in determining which time-frame to trade based on the alignment of the RTT Ratio.

It was not insignificant that we had both a 25-day and a 50-day shift to bullish just last Friday. That is probably the time to take break-out trades. On a 4-hour or daily chart it takes years to gather enuf data for statistical validation.

Interesting the largest hedge fund on the planet BlackRock put out a sell recco on the Aussie last weekend. In the past that would have concerned me -- now it does not faze me. The method is the market.