Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

root canal...

I found out yesterday what the difference between a root canal done properly and a root canal done half assed....PAIN!!

I had one done many years ago. Compared to what the guy did yesterday, I would say the first one was done improperly. At least, I would say the one done yesterday was more extensively done. The first one did not hurt as bad. This one, done in two steps, has created decidedly more pain...or extreme discomfort if not pain.

Two Thursdays ago, this guy bored my tooth out and packed it full of some temp filling and put me on antibiotics...same as first. Yesterday, more boring and a lot of hand work with a little file and pick. He was pulling out all the pulp and stuff...not done the first time I had it done. When the numbing agent wore off yesterday afternoon...whoa! Definitely do not want to chew anything hard or pop your teeth together. Same and more this morning.

I wish the guy who posts the "buy narcotics here" would post...I might take him up on some "put your butt in the dirt" stuff!