Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

trade...

I finally made a trade. It was late last week. I popped a trade on just to see if my system was still functioning properly. I thought I would just pop on a trade and pop it off. So I flipped a coin and went long the Euro. It went up and I was up 25 dollars so I sold out...and lost 25 dollars. Ahhh!

Machine still works...time to settle in and get after it. Then I get a call from one of my nephews. He wants me to take him and his girlfriend fishing. Never missing an opportunity to do something other than trade here lately, I agreed...had a good time. Little girl caught a 5 pound catfish!!! She was thrilled. We caught another 3 lber and a 2 pounder. Not much of a haul but it all adds to the annual or semi annual family fish fry.

I checked to make sure the battery was hot before we left. Started the motor three or four times in the two days prior to going. put the boat in the water nnaaa nuuuuu...nothing. Ever try to jump a boat off while boats in water and your truck is pulled in almost half way to the top of the grill??? Ever seen one of those skits on TV where some one puts one foot on an immovable object...and the other on a movable object. Thought I was going for a swim. :-))