Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

deer packed in

wheh...the deer came fast and furious this year. Have put three in the freezer and have one aging and will turn to burger today making for a years supply of deer burger. The meat grinder I bought has performed great...can grind 50 pounds of deer in less than 15 minutes. I mix in about 5% beef fat with the burger...wow, what a flavor boost to the deer.

I had been having a sloooowwww coolant leak in my 2005 dodge ram for at least a year and a half. Could not find that leak to save my aass. Even the dealership told me I was crazy and there was no leak. Finally, finally, finally...it got bad enough to where I could find it. Water pump gasket...actually they use an O-ring type gasket these days and not the old style paper type. So, I thought, I'll change the thing myself...save 3 or 4 hundred dollars. I just changed the water pump while I had it off. Did it last Friday...took 5.5 hours(bet I could do it two after having done it once now). Was stove up Saturday....stove up Sunday...could move fairly well yesterday and finally have recovered to normalcy today. Ouch! It wasn't so much the work as it was leaning over the front of the truck! Lower rib cage so sore I couldn't move!!

And...and...I had one bolt left over. I checked every source available...there are eleven bolts holding the pump on. I went around that thing tightening the bolts at least 5 times counting the bolts as I went...11, 11, 11, 11, 11. I never figured out where that bolt went so now it lives in the glove box. haha

Bite me!

Messages In This Thread

deer packed in
Re: deer packed in
Re: deer packed in