Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Warren534 - Forum

Hey Warren,
Yes, as Wayne has already pointed out - this is a dead horse forum. I have been a member since 1998 when comments were flying here. A lot of the old farts have hit the dirt - they were long time traders from the old school.
Today, it's all about sniper trading. I cannot grasp the frenetic activity of day trading - I'm not that nimble anymore. But, even the swing trades are falling apart. It's a different market.

I tried to start a discussion in Brent last week,I had over 100 hits - but nobody cared to respond. I don't know what that was about - zombie lurkers I suppose. But that has become par for the course. I was hoping to hear from Jacko who is an effective Crude trader.
Ronbo comes and goes, much like me. But I always look forward to his posts as I think that we see eye to eye on the PM's. Thus my handle!

I have followed your posts, but I don't trade currencies or bonds. I do trade coffee from time to time - and yes, I posted a few charts and comments about it at the beginning of the year. It was like throwing a beer bottle into the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.

I think that Wayne (or was it Doc or Insider) posted a bean trade a while ago - but, again, there was no participation.

A lot of forums like this exhaust themselves over time. It's just the nature of the beast. I drop in from time to time to see if anything is cooking.

I do look forward to your posts - but in the end, it's your call.

I closed my short in Oil the other day when my target of 35.07 was hit - and I suspect that we may see a good bounce from this level. I was about to start a discussion about Crude - but thought - why bother.

I'm flat at this point - will re-assess in early January where the action will take place.

Top Trades!!

Messages In This Thread

Warren534 - Forum
Re: Warren534 - Forum