Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: this has to be a record...

This is amazing...the zigger from that other place stole my post about the 30K plus views on my "Knock, Knock" post. What ensued could only be a self flagellation to ones own religion of stupidity. So stupid is the zigger that the humor in my post can not be understood.

If they put me in a room with a person like this and said, here's a gun...you can either live out your natural life locked in here with this person or you can use the pistol but will put you in the electric chair if you do. I would say...don't bother shutting the door, I'll be right out.

Zigger, you're an a-hole of maximum proportions you jack azz.

Below is what Zigger said once she stole my post and scurried away with it to that other place.

"A web site in a trading comment.

All those folks that were chasing their hopes and dreams in the stock market since 2012 have nothing to show for it except their heads on a platter. Most have lost money. The professional traders did not. Every stock and index needs a bagholder and all the 'sucka's showed up during late 2014 and early last year to hold said bag.'

A web site in a trading comment (MA) site.

Keep in mind that the 'MAJORITY must be wrong' – ALWAYS.

------------------------------------------------

These processes has great truth, and they are now starting to have less truth over the years. The processes as you can see in many places has grown more so than in early times it has become the so call 'Majority' or the 'Sucka persons'.

What has brought this towards its change..........one word...'Self'.

Self is a powerful process as it ranges from one extreme towards the next over generations and such. Self is a process where that 'minority' at one time becomes concern only on 'itself', and no others allowing the small minority to be the 'Majority' towards how to think in general.

Self is not the same as a decade or so ago, even the last few years or so, it has grown all changes are slowly and as a snowball grows down a hill it creates the needed response those left behind to become those that will be correct.

Smart money can become dumb money at times, and dumb money can become the smart money.

The point is never to allow just because their are those that have great wealth, and are the experts to suggest that they will continue to be in the correct line in thinking. The major shift is caused by reaction and actions towards 'Self' here today....the extreme growth of the 1% as I been suggesting move 'Self' into position as the 'Majority' and trend in thinking. In doing so as being correct in how to think has grown, it has work, it is proven what they have say, reaction towards action. They 'Self' (the ruling class are at the height in thinking) they are the Majority as 'how to think'.

This is their gift unto others today. To join that snowball in action for the reaction.

Joe Granville suggested this in a way many decades ago, as to how the 1929 downturn had the Majority being correct.

.......below you can see 'Self' at the top of a mountain yelling as loud as one can in seeing oneself. This is just a small example but one that is now the majority of the 'Ruling Class' generation.

Have a great weekend.

Z"

Below this screed was my post that the Zigger stole. What a zero.