Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: spOOked @theLow, OUT of ALL 8 Silver

Dirt!
Echo Wayne's comment. Very nicely done. I'll send you my account # so that you can deposit part of that haul directly into my account! HA.
Wayne wants a bag of bitcoins.

Seriously tho .. it takes gutz to post yer trade here - but to post yer account is awesome. It doesn't get any better than that. Kudos!!!!

COFFEE???? You trade java?
An old galfriend of mine has traded coffee for years. She only trades on the first quarter of the year. After she books her profit, she shuts down for the rest of the year and travels. She used to be a buyer for Starbux. She made enough in her frst year to buy an oceanside dreamhouse just south of Malibu.
That's all she trades.
What's yer take on Jo???

Best!